hi minh. I came across your blog while looking for info on fuji silvi. Do you mind sharing your opinion about it? I'm considering to get either the silvi or contax tvs II. Love your street shots btw. mul from mulchandra
i have no experience with contax, but for silvi (which i still keep), here are the good n not-so-good points:
- Ultra wide 24mm. Useful zoom range. Sharp and contrasty. A bit vignette at 24mm.
- Good metering, no issue for me.
- Quick focus. No issue too.
- Useful quick mode for street photography, which essentially is the hyper-focus setting
- A bit noisy at focus and zoom, but only if you are in a quiet room.. hmm..
- Viewfinder is ok, common for compact PnS. Can’t compare with high-end like Hexar AF or Leica!
- No manual exposure or exposure compensation.. Hmm.. You choice if it is really bugging you.
- Overall, very good performance/cost !!
Hope you will find the one works best for you!